Please Reblog so others can see this!
My birthday is coming up (April 20)! Since it’s been such an eventful year for my blog, I want to celebrate my birthday by hosting one of my biggest giveaways yet!
The contest will run for a month (plenty of time for you to enter!). It will begin April 11, 2013 and end May 11, 2013
All you need to do is enter via the Rafflecopter widget that I will post on my blog the day before the giveaway!
Please keep in mind, and I apologize to others who will not be able to enter, but this is a U.S. & CANADA ONLY GIVEAWAY. It sucks, I know, and I have to start planning an international giveaway, but it’s very expensive!
Alright, so what can you win?
1. A “shh, quiet” bookmark
2. A book planning agenda with a typewriter on the front, with a quote that says, “Think. Write. Create.”
3. Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
4. A copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
5. A copy of The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
6. A copy of Looking for Alaska by John Green
7. A copy of On the Road by Jack Kerouac
8. A copy of The Mapmaker’s War by Ronlyn Domingue
Sounds awesome, right? Lots of books!
Here are the rules:
1. Your entries must be legitimate. If the winner chosen has falsified information, I have the right to disqualify him/her.
2. You MUST be from either Canada or the United States.
3. I have the right to choose a different winner if the current winner does not respond within 24 hours of my email notifying him/her.
4. Be honest. I WILL find out if you have falsified any information.
I look forward to the giveaway and seeing who enters! I hope you guys are just as excited to enter as I am about hosting my Birthday Giveaway!
Happy reading and good luck!